drank Chai Spice by Verdant Tea

So it snowed again haha so out comes my chai! I keep meaning to mix this with my laoshan black, but not today, my stomach is in a weird place, so no caffeine yet. But this is spicy and delicious on its own, so no loss :D i really like this blend, it’s soo cozy and yet spicy enough that I’m kind of awake. I’m also happy this tastes normal, because the tap water is full of chlorine because of spring run off and it’s pretty disgusting! Been using filtered water for everything, kind of scared to shower though because it will dry out my sensitive skin immediately. Ah well, I hope my tea continues to taste good at least lol. See previous notes on this tea :)

Kittenna

I have 1 oz. of this waiting for me… can’t justify opening up the packet quite yet though, because I have way more other stuff to drink first, and it’s all nicely sealed and airtight and such. Sigh.

MissLena

I waited a little while before trying mine too! Don’t worry, lots of time to get to it :) i know what you mean about finishing other teas first, I do that too, have a cheese cake matcha unopened waiting for me to drink more of the others :(

Fjellrev

Me too. I was actually just looking at my sealed bag earlier today realizing that it’s been sitting there for weeks now.

Comments

Kittenna

MissLena

Fjellrev

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada