So today was my engineer ceremony woot! I am now officially an engineer (in training, but an engineer nonetheless). So a pretty exciting day, busy, but they did have some tea there, a Tazo assortment. I had a cup of this and it wasn’t too bad, my stomach was a bit yuck from waking up so early but this tea helped calm it down for the rest of the day. A standard mint taste, but you can’t really go wrong with mint in my opinion. Now I’m thinking of what tea to celebrate with now that I am home!

OMGsrsly

Woo! Congratulations! :)

Thanks! I can’t believe my schooling is coming to an end so soon O.o lol

Sweet Canadian

Congrats! Now you have to get a real job so that you can get your hours… my husband is also an EIT, but he is still looking for that perfect permanent job that will give him the experience he needs to come a PEng.

Indigobloom

Congrats!!! did you get a pinky ring?

Terri HarpLady

That’s awesome Lena! Congrats!

MissLena

Sweet Canadian – Huzzah for engineers! I’ve so far found a job for my first permanent position :D I will for sure be able to get in the technical parts, probably the management parts after a few years as well! Pretty excited to start :)

Indigobloom – yes, I got my cute little ring, it’s really tiny haha but I like it

Terri HarpLady – Thank you! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Woo! Congratulations! :)

Thanks! I can’t believe my schooling is coming to an end so soon O.o lol

Sweet Canadian

Indigobloom

Congrats!!! did you get a pinky ring?

Terri HarpLady

That’s awesome Lena! Congrats!

MissLena

Terri HarpLady – Thank you! :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada