drank Chai Spice by Verdant Tea

I was up til 3:30 doing our project and an assignment, and still managed to shower and come to my 10 AM class. Caffeine required. So I decided to try mixing 1.5 tsp of this with a little over a tsp of laoshan black. It tastes pretty good, almost as tasty as laoshan village chai but not as much chocolate. That might come out more when it cools though. I’m still enjoying this, very cozy, it’s really cold here today so this is the perfect tea. I’ll definitely play with mixing these teas again! :)

Bonnie

I’m planning the same thing with big snow coming tonight.

MissLena

Good plan, I love those teas for wintery days!

Comments

Bonnie

I’m planning the same thing with big snow coming tonight.

MissLena

Good plan, I love those teas for wintery days!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada