drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Today I decided to try mixing 1 tsp of this with 1 tsp of cocomint cream, as I saw that jessiwrites did this last week or so with excellent results. And I must say, this is really awesome! It produces just the right flavor that cocomint cream needed to not be as sugary sweet, instead, it is fresher and i much prefer it. I’m going to have to mix guayusa with a few more uncaffeinated teas! :)

El Monstro

I have some guayasa from another company and am kind of dragging my heels on trying it…I’m kind of intimidated by the caffeine content :O

MissLena

I’d try mixing it with something first if you are apprehensive, although I find it doesn’t actually bother me much at all, and i am pretty sensitive to it. I find Yerba mate much stronger, guayusa is a nice cozy awake feeling :)

jessiwrites

I love guayusa! And this is such a great combination. If you have any Copabanana, it is also quite amazing. Or Santa’s Secret, but that’s a lot of caffeine. :P

MissLena

I’ll maybe try it, I have a peanut allergy so I’m a bit leery to try almonds but id love to! I also want to try guayusa with rooibos at some point

jessiwrites

I’ve mixed guayusa with Della Terra’s Lemon Lime Cream Tart, and it was lovely.

I’ll definitely have to try that, I have both of those :D

Comments

El Monstro

jessiwrites

I’ve mixed guayusa with Della Terra’s Lemon Lime Cream Tart, and it was lovely.

I’ll definitely have to try that, I have both of those :D

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada