Last day of my undergrad degree today! Whoop! Unfortunately I am in super freak out mode, our big presentation is tomo and we haven’t rehearsed/finished it yet… Gahhhh. Hope we get it done! Anyways, i oversteeped this tea today by 2 minutes, but it’s not bad. Comfort teas will be in order tonight to attempt to relax for tomorrow. See previous notes on this tea.

ETA – speaking of comfort teas, i see that my 52 teas was out for delivery today!! That also means my whispering Pines shouldn’t be too far behind, as I ordered it before the other. Hope it’s there when I get home!

Serenity

Congratulations!!

OMGsrsly

You can do it! :D Good feeling, huh? I have my last exam next Friday…

Anyanka

That’s one of the best feelings ever. Congratulations!

MissLena

Thanks everyone! It does feel pretty good,but will feel even better when i’m done the presentation and my exams :)

Comments

Serenity

Congratulations!!

OMGsrsly

You can do it! :D Good feeling, huh? I have my last exam next Friday…

Anyanka

That’s one of the best feelings ever. Congratulations!

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada