So I got a chance to try this tea today! I was a bit nervous about it as the bag smelled pretty strong, a blueberry scent but with something strong added, not the best..but I need not have worried! I steeped with boiling water for around 2 minutes, and the resulting scent is much lighter and more blueberry.

As for the taste, when I first tried it, there was mostly blueberry flavor, slightly reminding me of White Tiger from DavidsTea. However, as it cooled, a more bakey taste came out, some cinnamon, and the aftertaste turned into cream cheese goodness! Yummy! I am pleased I managed to find the danish flavor and the cream cheese, the danish mainly from the aftertaste :) I can also taste a glazed donut in there, but it almost reminds me of a blueberry muffin rather than glazed. Oh, and I also did a re-steep, and it was not quite as flavorful in terms of blueberry, but more of a baked goods flavor comes out.

Overall, this is pretty good! I am happy I got a pouch of it, and am excited to see how it gets after a bit of time, as it seems like 52 teas flavors improve after a few weeks, according to other reviews. It’s already pretty darn good though!

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada