drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Backlog from yesterday – this was my celebration cup from being finished my 4th year project/presentation for my degree and coming out of it with an award! Woot, totally unexpected haha but a nice surprise! So my friend, also in my group, came over and I needed to try this tea so we each had a cup. I snagged the first steeping though hehe.

The dry smell is soo interesting! It is like very strong spearmint but with a noticable marshmallow scent at the end of smelling! It is reminiscent of toothpaste or mint gum, but I love mint gum so that was ok. I steeped for 2 minutes with 175 degree water.

Wow, this is a unique tea, and I really like it! The smell is very marshmallowy when steeped, but the mint is still there too. But the flavor surprised me a lot!! It has a lovely green tea flavor, and the aftertaste is light, delicious marshmallow! The mint is also there, very well blended so as to not be overpowering, which is very impressive as spearmint can sometimes be strong. It more adds a coolness to the sip. This tea is light and just as delicious when it cools too! My friend also enjoyed it immensely, so it must resteep fairly good!

Overall, I really enjoy how different yet awesome this tea is. It’s light and sweet at the same time, and I love mint, so this is a winner in my books! Now I really want to try a marshmallow genmaicha from 52 teas, as I bet it would also be stunning!

CONGRATS!!

MissLena

Thank you! I’m soo happy to be done it finally!! And very happy I had good tea to celebrate with :)

r u officially done now?

MissLena

Just about lol, I have 4 finals to write then I am finished with the school part, and my official grad is in June, but after these finals it should be a done deal, providing I pass them all lol

jessiwrites

I have the S’mores and Marshmallow Treat, and I could send you samples if you want! I have this one coming this week, I can’t wait to try it.

MissLena

Ooh I hope you enjoy graveyard mist! I will keep you posted about swapping, I’m going to wait until I’m finished finals until I start swapping, I’ve never done it before and want to make sure I can send something back! :)

TheTeaFairy

Quite an accomplishment, congrats!

Thanks TeaFairy! :D

Fjellrev

Yay, congratulations!

Comments

Lala

CONGRATS!!

r u officially done now?

jessiwrites

TheTeaFairy

Quite an accomplishment, congrats!

Thanks TeaFairy! :D

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada