drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I have been falling asleep while attempting to study all afternoon, so I had a cup of this with a spoonful of guayusa in it, and unfortunately it didn’t help haha I fell asleep for half an hr..ah well, it was tasty anyways! I was going to try to limit my caffeine consumption due to finals on Wednesday but I don’t think that is going to happen. See previous notes on this tea as well as it blended with guayusa!

And thoughts and prayers out to those in Boston, I can’t even imagine the horror, it just makes me sick. Hoping any steepsterites who may have been there are ok!! <3

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada