drank Raspberry Vanilla by Zen Tea

Oops, I forgot to log this last week! This is a decent tasting rooibos, the first time I steeped it I did for 4 or 5 minutes and got more rooibos flavor, so this time I tried 6 minutes and it is much tastier! The raspberry is the predominant flavor, and a pretty good raspberry at that, I don’t get very much vanilla, might have to try mixing this with some of my vanilla cream by DT and see if that adds a bit more. Mmm, as I keep drinking this I am liking it a lot more than the first time I had it. I maybe should have gotten more than 1 oz of this, since it was only 80 cents for an ounce! But I have quite a few other rooibos’ that I need to drink as well. But this is tasty, and I’m happy I got a bit of it at least :) hopefully it is not discontinued in case I want more in the future!

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada