drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

So it’s almost 6 here and I am having my first cup of tea of the day O.o..but I did have a tea related day! Went to my local Davids to get a new gongfu pot and of course some tea..oops got a bit too much, but I got some new ones that I hadn’t really planned on getting but might as well! And some old standbys that I have been missing :D and now my boyfriend has a potential plan to get my tea buying under control..I am not allowed to get new tea until I sip down old ones! Gahh so I better get going lol, as I have 2 orders in transit currently!

Anyways, onto this tea, it is one that I am now one cup away from a sipdown on. It smells pleasant and fruity, but the taste is almost too much mango for me, and a bit artificial. But I do think there’s a bit more pom flavor in here which is nice! Ah well, one cup left that will gladly get drank :D see previous notes on this tea!

Fjellrev

It sure does feel weird when almost the entire day goes by and you realize, hey, no tea yet? What gives?

MissLena

Haha yeah I don’t have too many days like that but when I do they surprise me! I did notice that I was very thirsty throughout the day, particularly at lunch, so I must stay a lot more hydrated with all the tea I drink, because my body was in great need of water haha.

Fjellrev

I sometimes have that problem too. I get so carried away with tea that I’ll drink like eight cups of tea and realize that I haven’t had any plain water that day. Ugh. At least we’re not drinking pop/soda though!

MissLena

Yeah pop is the worst! I usually try to alternate my caffeinated teas with herbals or rooibos so that it’s not quite as dehydrating, also if I have a ton of caffeine I usually need to drink lots of water or my stomach gets pretty angry lol.

Fjellrev

Aye, I’d drink more rooibos if it didn’t taste like wood to me. But yeah, if I drink too much caffeinated tea and not enough water, it’s headache city for me. Stupid tea addiction.

Comments

Fjellrev

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada