drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

Going to try to be a bit easier on my stomach in terms of caffeine today lol had wayyy toooo much yesterday. Starting off my day with this, 48.5 hours until I am finished university! Time to get studying :) see previous notes on this tea!

OMGsrsly

Go you! That is an awesome countdown. :)

MissLena

Thanks! Yeah it’s exciting :D but im superr tired of studying :( maybe ill make more tea.. Lol

OMGsrsly

More tea to the rescue, for sure! I’m so glad I only had one sit-down final.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Go you! That is an awesome countdown. :)

MissLena

OMGsrsly

More tea to the rescue, for sure! I’m so glad I only had one sit-down final.

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada