So I have had a bit left in my sample pack of this, so I decided to cold brew it. Did it for about 24 hours, and it is pretty good! The veggie flavors definitely come out a lot more in the cold brew, particularly the peas and corn. This is actually super satisfying and refreshing, it’s a bit heavier it seems, so a bit more staying power, but refreshing enough with the light peach flavor and fresh vegetables. This was a nice experiment, and I will probably cold brew the rest of my sample as well! See previous notes on this tea, brewed hot :)

8 min or more
Rachel J

Honestly, I cannot imagine vegetable flavored tea!

MissLena

Lol yeah it does seem strange, I was definitely picturing something salty, but it’s more like fresh garden peas than a soup..the peach flavor is also the most prominent when hot brewed, so that takes away from the veggie-ness. Definitely a different mix of ingredients though!

Interesting!

Comments

Rachel J

Honestly, I cannot imagine vegetable flavored tea!

MissLena

Interesting!

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada