drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Ah I haven’t logged tea in a while it seems! I was at my parents this weekend and was moving there so it’s been tough to get a chance to be on here! I still did drink tea, but no new ones so I might not even backlog them haha, they were good as always though! Anyways, I am having a lovely cup of this tonight, man oh man, 3 mins is the sweet spot for me with this one! And literally sweet too, this is just dripping with honey chocolate flavor. Hmmm almost caramel, but more honey this time. This tea just keeps getting better and better! See previous notes!

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada