drank Paris by Harney & Sons

So it was like +20 C last week, and this morning, it’s snowing. Haha, gotta love the weather..but I am off to Vegas in less than 24 hours! Hello hot, hot weather! Ah it came up fast, need to pack! I’m going to drink some favorite teas today, as I am leaving my teas behind for my 5 day trip. This one is my favorite for rainy/snowy/generally miserable days, as it’s cozy and makes me feel warm and happy inside. Man it smells good today too. See previous notes on this tea :)

El Monstro

Ah I went to Vegas when it was freezing, seems like it’s either too hot or too cold there…funny thing is even though it was really cold and windy people were still laying out by the pool in their swimsuits.

MissLena

I bet it’s still warmer than here though! Lol, I just checked out the forecast, looks like the coldest it will be is around 28 C…quite a change from -4 here today lol

El Monstro

OH I almost forgot… I should mention since this is a tea website, they have the best thai food place ever in Vegas, awesome thai iced tea…It’s called lotus of siam if you are looking for a place to eat….relatively inexpensive (it is off of the strip) yet highly rated.

MissLena

Awesome! I will try to check that out, thanks for the info! :)

Comments

El Monstro

MissLena

Awesome! I will try to check that out, thanks for the info! :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada