drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA

Come on tea! Wake me up! I’m now actually doing something at work, which is fun :D but im also on day 3, and my body does not want to stay alert. It has to lol. So I’m drinking this tea in an effort to wake up… Yeah, so far nothing lol, wonder if anyone would care if I napped on my lunch break.. Lol, anyways, tea, this is yummy as usual, fresh and sweet. See previous notes :)

OMGsrsly

I used to do that when I had an office with a door that shut. I’d turn out the lights and shut the door like I was going out for lunch, then curl up under my desk. Haha. Not recommended. :)

MissLena

Lol if I had an office like that I totally would, unfortunately I am still at cubicle stage lol so it’d look kinda bad if I napped… Lol

Comments

OMGsrsly

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada