drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

SIPDOWN! I cold-brewed the last little bit I had of this, I quite enjoy it cold, it has a fresh yet mellow mango flavor, and I even get a bit of the pom too. I’m happy I tried this tea, but I don’t think it will be a restock, well, maybe a bit in the hot day of summer for cold steeping. But I need to try the new summer DavidsTeas this week, so this one had to be finished to make room for the new! Hehe :D see previous notes.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada