drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

My friend came over for dinner, and we made the most epic dinner ever! Fresh trout from fishing on Sunday cooked in a pan, steamed asparagus with butter, and coconut rice :D delicious meal! Had a glass of wine with it, but each had a tasty cup of this tea afterwards. The fresh sweetness and mint helped to refresh after the rich meal, and helped quench my thirst quite well :) I am enjoying this tea, it is light yet sweet and an interesting flavor! See previous notes!

Mmmm sounds like an awesome dinner!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

That sounds amazing! Yum!

Tealizzy

Yummy meal!!

MissLena

It was so good! I’m amazed it turned out as well as it did :) i am not the best chef haha, my boyfriend is much better but he’s been working out in the field for 2 weeks, so this dinner was a win!

Fjellrev

You make me want asparagus now!

Kittenna

ASPARAGUS!!! Sorry….. that was mandatory for me. :D

Hahaha mmm asparagus, sorry I made everyone want it lol

Comments

Mmmm sounds like an awesome dinner!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

That sounds amazing! Yum!

Tealizzy

Yummy meal!!

Fjellrev

You make me want asparagus now!

Kittenna

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada