Ugh, do you ever look through your entire tea stash and just nothing is right for what you are wanting at that moment? I mean, out of all the teas, you’d think there’d be one..I think I know what one I want, some kind of yunnan black tea, like Golden Fleece or Yu Lu Yan Cha (ETA doesn’t look like Yu Lu is from Yunnan, but those sweet potato notes are what I’m after), but I don’t have much left of Golden Fleece and none of the other, so I am hoarding those until I decide to order more. Sigh. Then I wanted pu’erh, but I only have enough for Western in the open pack, and I wanted a fast little gaiwan brew..gah.

Anyways, enough of my complaining, I think I am just lonely because the bf was home for a day after being away 2 weeks, and TODAY is gone for another 11. Gotta love field jobs lol. Anyways, enough of me being boring and whiny and irritating. This oolong is the tea I decided on, because it has caramel notes but isn’t as dark and strong as a black tea, and I don’t really want a strong tea right now. Hopefully it will satisfy my tea need. Oh, and MINI SIPDOWN, as I have a big 1 oz bag of this from TOMC haha but I did finish my little sample at least :D see previous notes on this tea. I will possibly make some notes on this if the gaiwan adds a different element than my gongfu pot did :)

haha i totally have that problem WAAAAAY more often than i should :)

Alysha

Yup that problem seems to arise no matter how many teas you have!

MissLena

Haha it’s so annoying, there should be something there that catches my fancy..maybe I will find something later this evening

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I feel this way often.

El Monstro

Mrs. Monstro leaves for contract work that takes 5 months sometimes :O

MissLena

@ El Monstro – Awe I’d go crazy! I’m such a wimp when my guy is gone 2 weeks haha, but that’s mostly because I’ve seen him every day for the past 3 years almost lol.

@ Terri – Yay! I’m happy there’s so many of us in that terrible boat LOL.

Comments

haha i totally have that problem WAAAAAY more often than i should :)

Alysha

Yup that problem seems to arise no matter how many teas you have!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I feel this way often.

El Monstro

Mrs. Monstro leaves for contract work that takes 5 months sometimes :O

MissLena

@ Terri – Yay! I’m happy there’s so many of us in that terrible boat LOL.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada