drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t have a cold, but I do have allergies, and in my odd tea funk tonight I thought I’d try this one. The dry aroma is lovely, reminds me of Vicks, which is not a bad thing. I steeped around 6 minutes. The steeped smell is strong mint and a touch of orange.

This actually doesn’t taste too bad! I like that it’s opening my throat with a nice cool feeling, i’m not sure if it’s helping my nose, but at least it feels nice. The mint is the strongest, with a hint of orange and most definitely the eucalyptus helping with the fresh feeling. I imagine the juniper berries are playing their part in there, but I can’t immediately pick them out and I’m getting sleepy, so I won’t look for them.

Overall a nice herbal, i prefer this one to The Immunizer, as that one has a lot going on and tastes more.. Herby lol. This one is fresh and simple, and more mint, which I love and also is a tummy saver when it’s upset. Happy I tried this tonight, it’s currently hitting the spot :)