drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t have a cold, but I do have allergies, and in my odd tea funk tonight I thought I’d try this one. The dry aroma is lovely, reminds me of Vicks, which is not a bad thing. I steeped around 6 minutes. The steeped smell is strong mint and a touch of orange.

This actually doesn’t taste too bad! I like that it’s opening my throat with a nice cool feeling, i’m not sure if it’s helping my nose, but at least it feels nice. The mint is the strongest, with a hint of orange and most definitely the eucalyptus helping with the fresh feeling. I imagine the juniper berries are playing their part in there, but I can’t immediately pick them out and I’m getting sleepy, so I won’t look for them.

Overall a nice herbal, i prefer this one to The Immunizer, as that one has a lot going on and tastes more.. Herby lol. This one is fresh and simple, and more mint, which I love and also is a tummy saver when it’s upset. Happy I tried this tonight, it’s currently hitting the spot :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada