SIPDOWN! I am cold brewing the rest of my sample, hoping it doesn’t get too strong, but if I had only used half of it only the munched up green tea bits would be left for the next one. Ah and I need a sipdown tonight..I need about 20 actually..I had to return to the mall today because I got my grad dress yesterday and they did not remove the magnetic tag (sigh) and bad, bad me, I had to have tried birthday cake and red velvet cake last night…so yes, I picked some up (and some Ceylon Star and Stormy Night), so now I cannot go back there, especially because it was the SAME GIRL working there when my friend went last night, and when mom and I went last week. LOL tea addict, yes, yes indeed I am. Miraculously, my cupboard is just under 100, and IT IS STAYING THAT WAY. I am on the verge of cancelling my TOMC from Verdant until I sip down more teas. Yes, I will probably do that. Anyways, see previous notes on this tea, hoping it tastes good once it is finished cold steeping :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada