drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t written a log in a while oops! I’ve been spending time with the guy as he’s finally been home, and also working, but I’ve still been having tea and reading logs :) i won’t backlog everything though lol. I am having a cup of this, it’s still too hot to drink but it smells tasty, very good and lemony again. I’m also chilling some White Tiger iced tea, and fold brewing a mix of strawberry rhubarb parfait and pink passion fruit mixed, hoping it’s not too tart. Anyways, i’ll drink those later haha, and have my mint julep now. See previous notes!

ETA – This was tasting note 400!! Oops haha, missed it when I wrote it :D

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada