drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

SIPDOWN! I thought I reviewed this when I made it iced, but I guess I didn’t. The sipdown tonight was when it was hot, but the bf and I have been drinking a pitcher of it iced for the past few days.

The dry smell is very fruity, reminded me of pom tango a bit, but sweeter. Steeped, it is sweet and orange and kinda overwhelmingly so, when hot at least lol.

I must say, this one does MUCH better iced. It was tangy and orangey and mango yum iced, or just cold in the pitcher, as I like to drink it. Hot, it was a very cloying sweet flavor, ack! I didn’t like it very much. When it cooled off, it was more bearable, but still a bit too sweet for my liking, a weird sweet too. So this one is a toss up, as iced, it was delicious, and the boyfriend loved it too, but hot, not a win. I’ll rate it somewhere in the middle as a result. Oh, and I doubt I will pick up more, it is too heavy of a tea and my 25 g bag only lasted one pitcher and one hot cup lol. But it was nice to try it, and very tasty iced, but I will stick with Midsummer Night’s dream as my go to orange tea.