This tea.

I LOVE this tea. I ordered only an oz this year so far, and for some reason, I received it and didn’t tear into it like there’s no tomorrow. I think it is engrained in me to hoard this tea, as the sample I got last year, I hoarded for soo long, and finally finished it and missed it ALL WINTER. I was worried it wouldn’t come back! But it did thank goodness, and now I have an oz to indulge in, and probably more along the way this summer.

The smell is still HEAVENLY. Nectar of the gods. Lovely brown sugary Yabao with a myriad of flowers. Steeped for 2 minutes with 185 degree water. The smell is very light once steeped, and of flowers.

The flavor is sooo delicious. Brown sugar with flowers floating in a wave of lovelyness. Sweet hint of vanilla. This tea is such a nice treat, and perfect for summer. I might just have to up the rating, it’s very nearly a perfect score for me. I’ll hold off on 100 for now, but it is very close.

yyz

sounds pretty amazing! you make me want to try this.

MissLena

It’s soo summery and tasty, and very unique! I highly recommend trying a sample :)

Comments

yyz

sounds pretty amazing! you make me want to try this.

MissLena

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada