drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

It’s thundering away here, so I had to make some earl Grey cream. For some reason I love having this kind of tea when it is raining and/or storming. They are just cozy and perfect for it haha. It’s still too hot to drink, but it Smells yummy. I know these are supposed to be ‘tasting’ notes but i always start to write them before I drink the tea! I’ll try to remember to come back and update with the taste. In the meantime, see previous notes haha.

ETA – tasting part of tasting note! This was nice today, it actually put me to sleep haha long day at work, still sipping on the cup cold and it is nice and creamy.

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada