drank Dulce & Banana by DAVIDsTEA

This is a better tea for my silly anxiety looming around me tonight. I added a bit of brown sugar and it is so sweet. I forgot how sweet this tea is haha. Only enough left for about 2 cups, and I didn’t make it in my metal strainer as the bf took it with him to camp, so it was quite fun to clean out of my Finium (not). Nevertheless, this is super sweet and chamomiley tonight. Hopefully it has the desired effect, still might have a cup of MLH before bed to fully unwind. See previous notes on this delicious, unfortunately discontinued, tea.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada