drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Tornado warnings and severe storms here today..and I was working away through them lol. Ah well a mixed bag of a day, busy at work, had a bowling thing with the workplace after (I am terrible at bowling, I realized) and now I’m just tired. And cold. So I am having this comforting sweet tea. Yumm. Might have some Birthday Cake rooibos later too haha. This tea is quite tasty, very sweet and decadent, nice for tonight for me. I want this week to be over. See previous notes on this tea :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada