I am contemplating an Andrews & Dunham order. Yes, I have never tried their teas. But I saw free shipping…and I read the reviews, didn’t really find any negatives..and I am feeling adventurous, so maybe I will this week. I might split them with a friend as well since they are such large tins, sent him a link and he thinks they look splendid.

Anyways, so after reading about those robust, strong black teas, I, of course, am craving a strong Earl Grey..at 11 at night. Work tomorrow as well. But I can’t help it. I just made a cup of this. It smells delicious and bergamotty. Hopefully I can sleep tonight at some point haha, I only steeped for 4 minutes so hopefully that tones down some caffeine kick. See previous notes on this tea :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada