drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

I love that I get off early on Fridays :) it’s an on/off cloudburst kind of day, heavy rain one minute, nothing the next, so I am having some Earl Grey Cream, also because I’ve been in a EG mood this week, leading to my A&D order. Ick my head has been feeling gross today and last night, probably all the tree fuzz and a new pollen allergen out in the air, I had my allergy/sinus pill and it helped a bit. I will finish off this cozy delicious cup then maybe a nap. Busy week at work is taking its toll I guess haha. See previous notes on this tea :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada