drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Andd last tea of the night lol, this is to help clear my poor sinuses urgh too many pollens this year! And tree fuzz, and ick..I am hoping this helps to clear things a bit and send me off to bed for a good long sleep haha. I almost had a cup of MLH instead of this, but I don’t feel like cleaning chamomile out of my finium tonight haha, plus, this one has eucalyptus. It smells so minty and fresh, still too hot to drink, I will haul it off to bed. See previous notes on this tea :)

Kittenna

Ugh, chamomile is the worst to get stuck in infusers. I try to remember to use my metal ones when I brew it up, since they’re easier to scrub.

MissLena

Same here, I need to get a second metal one though haha my boyfriend has been taking mine on his field jobs to have his dragon pearls lol

Comments

Kittenna

MissLena

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada