drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I added some of this to my green and fruity, and it is really yummy! To be honest, it mostly tastes like guayusa, but that’s ok i like the taste lol. And I’m more awake at work, which is good, altho so far today is quite slow haha. And a good combo so that’s it’s not entirely guayusa caffeine. I’ll definitely have this again! See previous notes on these teas :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada