Yum yum yum. I like this tea. It is pouring rain here today, so it’s the perfect day for an earl grey. I made this in the morning and had about 2/3 of the travel mug, now the rest is cold. But man, this is an earl grey. I was expecting it to be totally different, as it smells pretty strongly of bergamot dry. But after a 4 min steep, there is the perfect amount of it, not perfumy either, just a perfect balance. Mellow yet not. Yeah, I like this haha. The caffeine was a bit rough on my stomach when it was empty before lunch, but it still is a very good tea. I want to try it when it’s not in my travel mug haha, maybe when I get home, because it’s a mount gray day here, with all the rain. At least it hasn’t flooded here, still nuts what happened in the south part of the province. To any southern Albertans on steepster, thoughts out to you all!

Terri HarpLady

I like the Manliness of A & D’s teas :)

MissLena

Yess haha it makes me feel like a more hardcore tea drinker for some reason lol

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I like the Manliness of A & D’s teas :)

MissLena

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada