drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

I had a tough time picking a tea to have tonight, as it is sweltering in the apartment so I don’t really want anything hot, although I might make a green tea or herbal later. So I made a bunch of midsummer night’s dream in my jug for tomorrow and also got some pink passion fruit /strawberry rhubarb parfait brewing in the fridge. But I needed something now too, so I made a cup of this tea hot and decided to try flash icing it with cubes. I put 5 ice cubes in another mug and poured the hot brewed tea on, and it actually turned out not bad! Not quite as cold, but it will do in a pinch. Now I’m guzzling it down like nobody’s business, and trying to decide on what to have next to continue to combat the heat. Oh, and this tea is close to a sipdown, but I might pick up more since it’s so darn summery.

ETA – my ratings have seemed kind of wonky on the last few teas I’ve wrote a note on, like crazy low, not sure what’s up with that but I’m trying to fix them if I notice them, maybe it’s cuz i’m on my phone lol