drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

SIPDOWN! I thought I didn’t have this one in my cupboard, but I forgot I logged it under Laoshan White rather than it’s true name, Immortal Springs Laoshan White, probably did because this one has more reviews lol. Anyways, this tea was quite tasty while it lasted, a different type of white tea that is almost like Laoshan Green but just a bit nuttier and lighter and not quite as beany. Tonight was especially nutty tasting, bordering a bit on bitter due to it being the last bits of tea in the bag. But still delicious, probably can get a few more steeps out of it if I want as well, have had 4 between me and the guy. A nice, different white tea profile, and I am very happy I had the chance to try this one while it was available! See previous notes :)

Bonnie

I’ve hoarded this one…it makes me…hum…feel centered.

MissLena

Yes it has a relaxing but grounding way about it, I love the freshness, but I’ve had that bag since like last year I think, it was time to let it go unfortunately

Dag Wedin

Hm I just have to get this. I love white teas :)

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve hoarded this one…it makes me…hum…feel centered.

MissLena

Dag Wedin

Hm I just have to get this. I love white teas :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada