I have been considering a verdant order lately… There’s just so many new teas out by them that I am soooo tempted. In preparation, i was going to have the laoshan black chocolate Genmaicha tonight in case I loveee it (very likely) and want to add it to my pending order lol. But it’s just too nice our for a cozy tea. Instead, I made a cup of this, my favorite. Gosh, i just love this tea. I’ve said it too many times already haha, but it’s just so wonderful. :) see previous notes.

Fjellrev

It must be tempting! I actually stopped looking at their site because there’s too much going on that’s tempting me too, and I need to finish some stuff first. :)

MissLena

Haha yep, I’ve been good with a few sipdowns this week though so I might have to treat myself :) I’ll see how long I can hold out lol

Confession: I placed a verdant order tonight

^ I approve :D

Oh good! Thanks! :)

OMGsrsly

This tea is super tempting, and I have a Verdant order sitting open. I’ll see how much tea I buy tomorrow (I’m checking out all the tea shops in Vancouver!), and adjust as necessary. :)

Bad Terri! Bad!

MissLena

Yeah Verdant is so bad for tempting me :( I have at least 5 I want to try from them, but I know my order could easily go up to probably double the number of teas, there’s some I have been wanting and haven’t had in stock..sigh. I might wait to see if I can get the $10 off voucher, I’m really close to getting it haha, another like 800 points :D

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, Sil, I know, but I ordered enough of the Zhu Rong that we could use it as the first tea in the ‘box’, if you know what I mean…

Comments

Fjellrev

Confession: I placed a verdant order tonight

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada