My standard before bed tea. I don’t know what I’d do without this calming, soothing, amazing blend. It just does wonders to calm me. Thank you tea, for being there for me :D haha, time for bed. Oh, and upping rating as I hope to always have this in stock, and my rating previously did not match this statement lol. See previous notes on this tea!

Cavocorax

Yes! I love this one! I haven’t had it in too long though – distracted by other teas I guess. I’ll have to drink it tonight!

MissLena

I know what you mean, I forget about this one sometimes because it’s in a big tin at the bottom of my stash. Unfortunately it didn’t really help my sleeping last night as there was a giant t-storm at 1 in the morning lol, and even the valerian couldn’t keep me asleep through that!

Comments

Cavocorax

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada