It’s a balmy 18 degrees C in my office right now haha..so I made a cup of this after having one from home of vanilla cream rooibos (I should log that one too I suppose lol). Yeah, there’s definitely something up with the water here. Gah. My tea is not very tasty lol, a strange, icky taste is present that is never there. Luckily it seems to dissipate as the tea cools, and currently I’m happy with it just warming my hands lol. But it’s still drinkable in a pinch. I’m just being fussy lol. I don’t know if I have logged this tea yet actually, I have drank it a few times and enjoyed it, I will write an in depth tasting note at a later date though, not from this cup lol.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada