drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

So I was going to do another sipdown, but I remembered i’m at mom’s, who has a tin of this tea that I got her for Christmas! Well, half a tin lol its probably her favorite tea :D so yeah, I’m having a cup, just straight with water, didn’t feel like making a latte, but man its good. Also a winter tea, or fall I guess lol, but I love it still haha. Can’t wait for it to come back in sept! See previous notes :)

Fjellrev

For me, this is one that I get tired of after a while, so I try to finish off what I have, but then months later, I kind of want some again but don’t have any!

Sweet Canadian

I am seriously patiently waiting for this to return. I have like 1-2 cups left in my tin, and its probably my favorite Davids. I drank it everyday in the fall. There are definitely better blends out there but this one is just so consistently delicious.

Aimee Popovacki

lol it BETTER come back this fall… I don’t like that there’s no guarantee’s.. but they’d be silly to not bring back this fave.

Comments

Fjellrev

Sweet Canadian

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada