drank Peppermint by Tim Hortons

In the Vancouver airport, headed to the island with the bfs for a wedding on his side! So I grabbed a cup of this, my go-to, to-go (haha) tea. I mean, it’s pretty hard to mess up peppermint lol. Tasty and refreshing and nice on my tummy after my greasy yet amazing bagel BELT. Lol, any good tea recommendations in Vancouver or on the island?

Where on the island will you be? Silk Road tea and Murchie’s are out there

OMGsrsly

Silk Road and Murchies on the Island. Urban Tea Merchant ($$$), Granville Island Tea, Teaz/Herbal Republic, umm… http://goo.gl/maps/gXsKK Here. This is probably easier.

OMGsrsly

Any specific Q’s about Vancouver, send me a message. :) If you only have a day, I’d say stay in Kits/Downtown. Bayswater, O5, the others I’ve listed. Soirette Macaron House for a treat (haven’t been, but it looks cute!), etc.

MissLena

Thanks for the suggestions! I want to come back for a tea trip lol unfortunately I didn’t get much time to tea shop and I’ve mostly only been in nanaimo and North, but I did get two homemade tea mugs, so beautiful, i’ll have to put pictures up, hopefully they make it home safe in my bags!

Comments

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada