Sipdown! This is actually the third cup of my sample pack, and I didn’t log the other two yet. But this is another pretty tasty tea by Acquired Taste Tea! The dry smell is a deep, rich maple scent. I steeped for 2 minutes, and this one is a bit stronger than the others due to finishing up the sample pack, but it is still good! The flavor is like real maple syrup, a dark and rich taste, not too sugary, but definitely mapley. The aftertaste has the creaminess of caramel, and the base does well to support the subtle yet delicious flavors. This one might definitey be a re-buy, but I need to finish my larger packs of tea from this company first!

Fjellrev

Yay! I was looking at that one for a long time now. Love to hear that it’s tasty.

Mmm sounds lovely!

OMGsrsly

Mmm, maple tea! :)

Terri HarpLady

I love Maple. When I sweeten my tea, which I’m not doing much these days, I tend to use Maple syrup more often than stevia now. I especially LOVE it on almond flour pancakes. Yes, Please!

MissLena

Yes maple is quite a nice flavor, this is my first tea that has a real maple syrup flavor, that deeper flavor rather than just all sugar, not as caramelly, and now I want pancakes at 8 in the morning at work lol :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Mmm sounds lovely!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada