It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter in life I guess! It’s supposed to get super hot today here today, so yes, a summery tea is in order! I also wore a skirt to work (which I NEVER do, btw) in the hopes it will be warm enough in the office to not freeze..so far, eh, not promising lol. But anyways, this tea is deliciously orangey and vanilla-y and yumm. I should make this iced when I get home! See previous notes :)

Indigobloom

It’s been seven years for me and I still get weirded out by it! :)

keychange

It’s the first fall not returning to school for me, either! It really does feel odd—I wonder when I’ll stop associating autumn with a new year.

MissLena

It’s such a strange feeling! Kind of sad, but a different part of life… I’m also sure ill go back and get another degree at some point, I’m already enrolled in a class at the tech college for work starting next week for a course course for work, not done yet! :)

Comments

Indigobloom

It’s been seven years for me and I still get weirded out by it! :)

keychange

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada