drank Vanilla black tea by Zen Tea

Oops! I never logged this tea lol. Well, it was a free sample from Zen Tea Life, thanks! I got about 3-4 cups out of the little packet. This vanilla black isn’t too bad, pretty mild on the vanilla though. The black base is ok, but not the best. But I managed to sip it down at least :) I steeped for 3 minutes as per the directions, 2 probably would have sufficed actually. Oh and I enlisted my boyfriend’s help in my sipdowns, I made him 2 cups of my Tung Ting oolong from DAVIDsTEA tonight (overleafed on the second to get in a sipdown haha, but he still likes it, I steeped less to compensate). So yay, 2 more teas down! I’d probably purchase some Tung Ting again if I run out of oolongs from Verdant, as it is pretty tasty! Anyways, back to this one. Not bad, not the best, but drinkable. And free samples with orders are nice!