drank Raspberry Vanilla by Zen Tea

Another sipdown! Quite a few today :) this rooibos has been a go-to in evenings for quite a while, and for days I don’t want caffeine. It has a subtle raspberry flavor and definitely a hint of vanilla. For rooibos, it is actually quite well done. I might order this at some point in the future, but I still like my green rooibos blends more than red, and I have more red ones to sip down first. See previous notes on this tea :)

Boiling

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada