drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

My headache is still going strong today, I think it’s from the pressure..up at 102.6 kPa or something, and rising…blargh. I made this tea this morning in hopes the mint would help it, but nothing yet. I had a migraine tylenol and some pepsi now, might make a mate tea for even more caffeine to try to ward this thing off. Making me not productive at work lol. See previous notes on this tea.

Lala

I hear your pain. I had taken the daily recommended limit of Advil by 4am this morning due to headache. I found a bit of caffeine (from my morning tea) helped too. Damn season change.

MissLena

Mine is gone for the moment, good old Tylenol and caffeine, i need to bring more highly caffeineated teas to work for times like like that, a bit better for me than a Pepsi lol. Hope yours goes away soon too!

Comments

Lala

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada