I will preface this by mentioning I got rid of a lot of teas today!! I gave my mom a whole bunch when she came for a visit :) most of my minty herbal blends as she is enjoying mint lately, and some coconut ones too, coconut grove is her favorite so I gave her the rest of mine as well as my coconut oolong to try. And she got some other random herbals/white teas that I think she will like. Any she is not a fan of she is welcome to return to me haha. In return she brought me her bag of Fantasy Island, which is quite tasty, although she meant to bring me in her Pistachio and Cream tea and some of her Sugar and Spice. But she is bad with caffeine, so she was ok with getting rid of Fantasy Island (a giant 50 g bag though..I might give some back to her lol).

So yes, after our swap I made us both tea, hers was Big Apple by DavidsTea (which she enjoyed, so I gave her my bag with 1 cup left) and I made this tea. I haven’t had this one in AGES, like, since it snowed AGES. Haha, it definitely isn’t snowing today (+27 C, umm yeah very fall-like weather here lol) but it was definitely the tea I needed today! Creamy and berry tasting and good! I’m getting LOTS of cream today actually, I must have steeped it just right to get all that cream cheese lol, and maybe the bag sitting helped too. Oh, and this is the first batch of the reblend from a while back I believe, not too chemical tasting, and not the newest green tea blend. A lovely tea! See previous notes :)

Tealizzy

I just ordered more of this one. It’s so yummy!

MissLena

It is quite good, I neglect drinking it way too much, I think it’s because it’s on the lower shelf of my tea shelf thing from Ikea so I don’t see it as often :( lol

Comments

Tealizzy

I just ordered more of this one. It’s so yummy!

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada