This is another tea I am trying to drink down lol, it doesn’t wow me, and the chocolate gets a bit monotonous after a while for me. I’m really not that much of a chocolate fan I guess lol. Anyways, we had a small cloud burst here tonight and I was hoping it might storm for the last time this year, so I made a cup of this lol, it seemed appropriate. It hasn’t stormed yet, boo! Oh, and I’ve taken to adding milk to my black teas quite a bit lately, I don’t know why, usually I don’t add anything, but it just seems like a thing to do lately lol. Maybe I’m hoping my stomach won’t get upset anymore from milk if I drink it more often :P (which might actually be working!) or maybe it’s just that I’m lacking calcium or something. Or it’s fall. Haha, anyways, this is an ok cup tonight, want to have a different one before bed though, as this isn’t a favorite. See previous notes!

Cavocorax

Chocolate is great, but I don’t enjoy it in tea so much unless it’s a chocolate note, instead of actual chocolate. Actual chocolate just makes me think of watered down hot chocolate which is pretty gross actually!

I have an opened bag of this that I grabbed for $2.50. I guess I’ll drink it once it gets colder. ;P

MissLena

^ I agree with this haha, I enjoy chocolate notes in teas such as Laoshan Black, but chocolate bits are not my favorite, except in Shamrocks and Shenanigans, because it’s with mint probably though :)

This is a decent cold weather tea, or on a stormy, rainy night it works well :) I had it a stormy afternoon at work this summer and it seemed so fitting!

ashmanra

Chocolate cream by Teafrog and Chocolate Delight from The TeaGuys are exquisite. I thought I would hate chocolate tea because I just didn’t think those two things should be put together, but these two teas proved me wrong, no watered down hot chocolate here! I do love teas that have strong cocoa notes, too – like Emperor’s Red by Premium Steap. It is amazing,

MissLena

Mmm those sound good! I’ll have to check them out, I don’t mind really good hot chocolate so if they are like that, I’d be a fan :)

Comments

Cavocorax

ashmanra

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada