drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Last cup of the night. I was making Bday Cake by DavidsTea but the bf didn’t like the maple smell, so I poured it out haha. This one took its place. With a splash of milk, this tastes like a decadent coconut dessert, almost like cream pie. Yum. Definitely no sweetner required lol. Anyways, off to bed, work tomorrow then my first exam in my after work course! Eek! I’ve at least been studying tonight :) see previous notes on this tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada