It’s one of those rough weeks…mountains of work, had an exam yesterday for my class, apartment problems (make me want to move to be honest) and not enough sleep on top of that. Sigh. I want this week to be over already, I want to finish all my work, and I want to move haha. Oh, and it’s that time of month lol. But I will persevere..with a cup of this tea this morning. Malty, dark, with a slight honeyed aftertaste. No milk in my cup today. Pure caffeinated goodness right here. This is giving me energy to keep going through the day, and tastes good to boot. Ugh I want to sleep, but I will keep working. See previous notes.

keychange

I want to sleep so badly too right now LOL.

Indigobloom

Yup, that definitely sounds like a malty tea kinda day. Hope things shape up soon xx

MissLena

Thanks, it didn’t improve much, but today was a bit better, got my tea orders! That makes even the most miserable day a bit brighter :)

For sure!! A day with new tea is amazing, even if you don’t get to try them :P

MissLena

I got to try one new one and had a sip of another as I made it for the bf :) both were awesome! Helped my day out a ton!

Indigobloom

aww that’s what tea is made for. Making days better!!

Comments

keychange

I want to sleep so badly too right now LOL.

For sure!! A day with new tea is amazing, even if you don’t get to try them :P

Indigobloom

aww that’s what tea is made for. Making days better!!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada