drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Ugh..I got a crazy migraine today..was not fun, pretty sure it was weather related, finally had a Tylenol after having some matcha for caffeine and it is mostly gone. Anyways, I am having this tea because I find that I feel better when I have at least one cup of tea with milk in it a day, whether it’s due to the calcium or something, it seems to help anxiety, head hurting, etc haha. So tonight, this has milk and brown sugar in it. And it is good, as always. Hoping my headache doesn’t come back anytime soon..although it seems like it probably will, right before bed. Ugh, gotta love weather changes! See previous notes on this tea :)

Josie Jade

I had a terrible headache yesterday and I think it was weather related also. Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow! :)

MissLena

Mine definitely was! It was sunny and really nice out, then some crazy clouds rolled in and it got super windy..the pressure was also dropping immensely :( I’m hoping it stabilizes tomorrow, even if it isn’t sunny! Hope your headache does not return!

Bonnie

Good you know to have caffeine for migraine. I like puerh for migraines too because it doesn’t upset the stomach (I get nausea migraines). Try it sometime.

MissLena

Ah yes I should have had that today! My stomach was a bit upset from it, that probably would have helped, i’ll keep it in mind for the next one (usually get one during every major weather change or if a storm comes)

Lariel of Lórien

I didn’t know it was good for headaches.

Bonnie

I had a neurologist who had the same kind of migraines as mine tell me about the importance of caffeine to help ward off migraines and the importance of doing things that make you happy every day.

Comments

Josie Jade

Lariel of Lórien

I didn’t know it was good for headaches.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada