I had a cozy cup of this tonight, I’ve been freezing all day and unfortunately still am! Hope I’m not getting sick :( anyways, this cup was tasty tonight, a bit stronger due to not rinsing it and a bit longer steep time (~2.5 mins). I am still wanting to have as magical of an experience as Fuzzy_Peachkin did with this tea, but it still is mostly spices and vanilla to me, not much citrus. It is good though, I will have no trouble finishing this bag. See previous notes!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is the one tea that makes me want to break my no mail-orders until Thanksgiving promise to myself!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh and I was on a complete runner’s high when I had this the first time. That may have added to my eenjoyment of the tea.

MissLena

Haha well whatever it was, I totally want to find that awesomeness :D I might have to go for a run before having it next time haha

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada