drank Carrot Cake by Della Terra Teas

Second fall Della terra tea tonight! I made this one in a actual cup :) so the dry smell is very carrot cake like, cream cheese frosting included. I steeped for 3 mins 15 s and, well, I’m not sure. Maybe it’s because I had Birthday Cake by davidstea this afternoon (oops didn’t log it lol) but this is reminding me of it. The steeped smell is mapely, and the flavor seems like a watered down version of the davidstea one.. Except the aftertaste is strongly sweet. Lots of cake, no carrot, or spice, or really cream cheese… More like the pineapple upside down cake tea also by Della terra actually. Hmm. Maybe it’s just because I’ve had too many sweet teas today… But not what I was expecting. Lol, i will have a cup another day and see what happens, maybe it’s just me. Oh oh, there, maybe, a hint of carrot halfway through the cup??? Maybe it needs to cool more! I will keep sipping. Not a bad tea tea at least :)

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada